For those of you who have been following this blog for a while, you would have heard me talk about my dog Kahlua – aka my ‘baby’, my saviour, ‘bella’ or ‘foot licker’, licker-butt, fatty, newly christened ‘cat-poo eater’, or most recently ‘cone head’ (due to having to wear a cone for the last month due to an operation on her foot).
In this photo she gained another nickname – ‘Super K’.
To answer some of your questions…
- No, I don’t generally dress my dog up. This was a first…
- She one other outfit that I can remember…its what we call ‘santa’s little helper’, consisting of a santa hat and a little red and white scarf. SOOOOO cute!
- No, she doesn’t wear this every day. Her every day attire consists of a studded black or red leather colour, and most recently, a cone around her head.
- As per above, yes, she has little dog syndrome. She truly does believe she is bigger than she is and that she can take any other dog on.
- And lastly – my partner will kill me for publicly saying this – HE bought the costume for her. hehehe