How was 2017 for you?
Did you have a bit of a rough year? Many of us did, me included. As we enter 2018, how can we be happier in 2018 and make it a better year all round?
Here are 20 Ways To Have a Better Year in 2018.
- Spend time with people who make your heart sing
- Practice forgiveness, even of yourself
- Focus on the positive. If that means avoiding the news so be it!
- Make some small changes – start small and change one thing in your life
- Release any anger you have been holding onto
- Tell others you love them, often – make it a habit even if you have to diarise it!
- Pay yourself a compliment every day
- Be mindful – learn to SLOW DOWN this year!
- Pay attention to and celebrate the small things in life as you slow down
- Surround yourself with people who lift you up
- Learn something new
- If you aren’t living a life you love, then start building it. Make a choice.
- Unplug – do it often
- Don’t be so judgy
- Practice giving less fucks
- Learn to live in the now. After all, that’s where life happens
- Make self-care your number 1 priority. Here’s 64 ideas to help you on your way
- Practice gratitude daily
- Have some fun. Once you do it enough, you’ll realise how much fun having fun is, and you’ll do it more often!
- Embrace and own whatever age you are turning this year. This year I turn 41. Let me sit with that thought … I’ll need to work on this one.
Before you leave, here’s another FREE gift for you
To help you on your way, here’s a free workbook to download and work through at your own pace. It’s called Finding Your Why, a workbook I’ve designed to help you in your journey through self-reflection and self-discovery.
And don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter!