Let’s face it. Digital media can be overwhelming.
And digital media marketing is one of those things that can easily fall to the wayside, especially when piled on top of everything else you need to do to keep your Not-for-Profit running.
The really good news, though, is I’m here to help.
I’ll work with you to:
- build awareness about your brand;
- increase awareness about your services, products or cause;
- reach your target demographic and build your follower base;
- promote your events, and
- increase your overall impact.
What I Do
From doing it with you, showing you how or do it for you, here are some of the digital media marketing services I offer:
- 1:1 consultation and strategy sessions;
- performing a digital media audit;
- setting up your digital media profiles;
- developing a digital media plan;
- content creation – I can design basic social media graphics, refine your stories tailored to each social network, and develop calls to action i.e. fundraising, awareness days/weeks;
- day to day digital media management – I’ll manage your social media accounts on your behalf or with your team, develop a content plan, and build your follower base and engagement levels (including responding to comments/messages). Networks include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok;
- Facebook advertising;
- social media mentoring.
What more could you ask for?
To find out more, get in touch with me today.
Register for your FREE Social Media Audit
Let’s face it. Are the hours you spend on social media marketing for your business paying off?
Discover how you can get the most bang for your buck with your digital media marketing.
All you have to do is register now for your free 30-minute social media audit over Zoom.
Digital media marketing packages vary depending on your requirements.
After an initial strategy session, I can develop a proposal to suit your needs.