I was recently awarded the Sunshine Blogger Award!
A huge thank you from Debbie (aka Debbie in Shape) for awarding me the Sunshine Blogger Award (read Debbie’s nomination post here). The award came when I was off my blogging game, so it was a lovely surprise and boost to help get me back into things!
Here’s some more info about the Sunshine Blogger Award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers. It is such an honor to receive!
And of course, there are rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
And there are questions and answers!
Debbie asked the following probing questions and here are my answers:
- What do you like most about blogging?
Connecting with people from all over the globe. It has changed my life and introduced me to a world of opportunities and new friends.
- What country would you like to visit (again)?
I’d love to visit France again. D and I dream of a slow driving holiday exploring all that France as to offer. That would be my ideal honeymoon 🙂
- How do you come up with the topics for your blog posts?
At the moment, the ideas for my blog posts come from a list of writing prompts we’ve created for Friday Reflections! Aside from that I’m a real write with the flow kinda girl. I need to care about what I write, and each post must mean something, therefore my writing is more sporadic than I would like it to be.
- When you are not blogging, you are…
Sleeping, working or relaxing with D and the pooch. That’s been about it for a while now. I’m hoping for less work in the future and more time for play, for reading, for exercise…oh, and blogging of course.
- What is your favorite quote?
Seriously?! That’s like asking me to name my favourite song. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
So now it comes time to pass the Sunshine Blogger Award on to other bloggers who inspire me or bring sunshine into my day:
And now for the questions, if you choose to accept the award and respond:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the most positive thing that has happened to you because of blogging?
- What do you do to keep positive and live an inspired life?
- What do you do when you aren’t blogging?
- What do you do to relax?
If you accept the award don’t forget to swing by and leave a link to your post so I can read it!
I look forward to reading you!